WHO WE ARE?
Mattheva Assistance supports you, accompanies you, advises you, puts at your disposal its international network and its know-how and helps you financially (after study of your case) in all your steps to obtain a fair compensation of all your prejudices as well in France as abroad.
You are a victim :
- A recreational accident or sports accident
- A domestic accident
- Aggression or Attack
- A natural or technological disaster
- A car accident as a passenger or driver
- A motorcycle / cyclo accident as a driver or passenger
- Accidents as pedestrian, by bike or rollers
- An accident resulting in the death of a loved one
- Are you victims of therapeutic risks, errors or medical errors, nosocomial infection?
Councilor Mattheva Assistance
The lawyer specialized in personal injury
Doctor consulting victims
WHY CHOOSE MATTHEVA ASSISTANCE?
- A multidisciplinary team made of professional seasoned to PRINCIPLES OF COMPENSATION FOR THE PERSONAL INJURY of the victims, at your service !
- An international network to accompany you and assist you even at abroad.
- A single contact, Mattheva Assistance centralizes your documents necessary for the constitution of your file and coordinates the actions of different stakeholders in the compensation procedure Mattheva Assistance offers assistance and support Customized for to be compensated to the height of injury suffered. / IT IS A GLOBAL TREATMENT THAT WILL NOT AFFECT ANY ASPECT OF YOUR BODILY DAMAGE
- Free consultations and in-depth study of your file by entrusting the medical part to our medical adviser and the legal aspect to our lawyer specialized in the compensation of bodily injury, during the study of an assumption of responsibility of your file
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF YOUR FILE
- The originals of all medical documents, including prescription drugs, must be carefully preserved for medical examination
- Be sure to also keep proof of all expenses incurred in connection with the consequences of the accident / act of terrorism. As part of the compensation procedure, they can be integrated into your final compensation.
- For people with bodily injury (physical and / or psychological) and those who suffer economic loss as a result of the death of their loved ones (for example children following the death of one of their parents), we recommend the use of a Mattheva Assistance lawyer for a fair assessment of your situation and all the consequences of the event.
This lawyer must have a real specialization in compensation for damages.
- If you are being followed by a professional in the context of psychological support, make sure that he / she will give you a document describing the syndromes found and detailing the number of appointments. If you consult a practitioner in the Liberal sector, you must also ask him for a summary of the amounts paid.
- People who are physically injured and / or have suffered psychological trauma will have to pass one or more expertises.
During a stay in a foreign country, you are the